Friday, August 31, 2007

sick

We go through some interesting areas to work every morning. At one point we go over this bridge and as soon as you get to the other side it instantly smells like fish poop. There’s this other area right next to work that straight up smells like garbage….weird.

So I got sick…yep. I was a this little local place that I’d eaten at a few times before, so I thought it was safe. I had what I thought was tea (I had Coke all the times before this) and apparently the tea wasn’t boiled all the way…ohh, it’s like the Shanghais Shakes or something. I guess everything is made in China, even dysentery (ok ok, so it’s not as bad as that). Anyway, takin meds and stuff…yea for UOP doctors making us carry that medical kit.

What else, oh, there’s a big Economic conference in town this week. Must be a big deal because I can’t open my windows the entire time it’s here. Only thing I can figure is because my windows face the main road where all the hotels are and there are some big wigs and they're afraid somebodys gonna get shot or something. Either that or they’re afraid all the crazy Americans would moon all these big shots and bring bad press down on the city…hmm…probably the latter...sad but true.

k, I’m gonna try and take in some culture this weekend (no no, hold the crazy, stomach churning bacteria please)...let ya know how that goes.

Ps. Someone eat a Quizno’s sub for me (honey mustard chicken)…I’ve got a cravin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does fish poop smell like?

10:01 PM, September 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home