Tuesday, February 27, 2007

working on the night train...

night shift sucks....and i haven't even done it yet. last night i got 4 hrs of sleep in preparation for sleeping most of today and working tonight, butttttt as usually, things at work are behind schedule. there was no point in me coming yesterday. i am missing the red hot chili peppers tonight and am pretty bummed...all becuase people can't get their crap together. it sucks....i'm venting. ahhh, so tonight i'll be up till probably 4 or 5am and then sleep till about 2 or 3. maybe longer, hopefully longer. i have to work tomorrow at 8pm or so, so if anyone wants to pray for me - you can pray that i don't get asked any quesitons that i don't know the answer to. I really don't want to look like an idot. Normally, looking like an idot wouldn't bother me that bad...it's just when the client is paying like 1200 bucks a day, they aren't too excited to hear "i don't know". so yeah, that's where i'm at right now. i'll update in a few days to let you know how it's going. peace till then.

ps. i miss chicago already...

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hang in there Marc. I know it's rough to feel like you're just living day to day just to make it through one more week so you can relax on the weekends and start over again Monday morning. There has to be more to this life. I know there is. There is something passionate and alive that gives purpose to existence. I just wish I knew what He wanted from me. Maybe most of that was just me venting about my own life, regardless I can hear the frustration in your words and I'll be praying for you.

Oh on a different note...I'm going to First Baptist of Carrollton now, Meg told me you used to go there back in the day. We've only been three weeks now but I really like it and I think we're going to join, so speak now or forever hold your peace. Anything I should know about the church?

Take care and know that we love you, that you are a constant subject of prayer and that God does not hide truth and wisdom from those that truly seek.

7:27 AM, March 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poop

11:07 PM, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home